Admission to St Michael's Church Pre-school
We are a Christian Pre-School and welcome applications from all families, giving priority to those living in the Parish of Stoke Gifford or on the electoral role of St Michael's Church.
Download Pre-School Application
- We arrange our waiting list in order of date of birth so whilst it is advisable to register your child as early as possible, having their name on the waiting list for several years will not give them priority.
- We welcome applications from children with additional needs.
- A child will not usually start Pre-School until they have reached their third birthday.
- If you wish your child to start Pre-School in September then your application must be received by 31st December of the preceding year when the process of allocating places for the next academic year commences. Any applications received after this date will be treated as late applications and will only be considered when the existing waiting list has been allocated or in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Management Committee. This procedure is in place to sustain our financial viability
- All sessions will be 3 hours long. Mornings 9.00am to 12.00 pm and Afternoons 12.45pm to 3.45pm
- We are registered to claim Nursery Education Grant. We set our fees at the rate of the Nursery Education Grant. You are responsible for any fees not covered by the Nursery Education Grant.
- Please note the current Nursery Education Grant covers 15 hours per week. If your child attends another setting, you may claim 15 hours in total. If you exceed the 15 hours you will be charged for the additional hours at the same rate as the Nursery Education Grant.